Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pure Vegetable Sautee

Yummy Veggies. I love vegetables, if I had to pick two food groups that I would eat from for the rest of my life, they would definitely include vegetables and meats. So here's to a great pure recipe filled with delicious goodness. Super easy, quick and inexpensive.IMG_5649.JPG 
Ingredients
1/2 lb Baby Bella Mushrooms
1/2 Zuchini
1/2 Summer Squash
1/2 of a Small Red Bell Pepper
Jalapeno (a slice or two, depending on your tolerance for heat)
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Real Butter
Drizzle of Olive Oil 
Salt to taste

Method:
Wash and chop vegetables and add to pan. Drizzle with soy sauce, olive oil and butter and salt. Cover and let steam for 5 minutes on medium heat. Stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Serve as a side with some delicious meat and   My Rice and Peas.
 
Enjoy and your feel free to share your feedback! Violeta, this one is for you.
 
BNW~

No comments:

Post a Comment