Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hearty Cheese, Meat and Crackers Platter

As you can see from my other posts, meat is VERY important to me. I love fruits and veggies too, but I am addicted, obsessed, hooked (you get the point) when it comes to meat. I made this spread for some friends that were stopping by my apartment recently. I knew they were coming in advance, so there was no way I would just offer them water or juice while we chatted. This is what I assembled for their visit.
Image
What's in the spread?
Mothergoose Brand Liverwurst- This is my favorite, it's smoky and has a nice meat to fat ratio- YUM
Minced Garlic and Clam Dip  (Pictured in the cabbage leaf)
Melted Brie, topped with Maple Syrup, Strawberry Jelly, Toasted Pecan Nuts and a Sprinkle of Salt, bake just until it starts to melt. This should take about 8- 10 minutes in a preheated oven.
Cucumber- Worked nicely with the clam dip
Assorted Crackers for the Cheese and Liverwurst
Toasted Pita Bread for everything
Fruits- Grapes are a must along with anything else you have in your kitchen
Being the Jamaican lady that I am, I had to serve this up with some delicious Jamaican Rum and set the tone with some reggae music and scented candle. Ah, I love people, the conversations, and laughter never get old.Feeling Good with Beres Hammond
Image

BNW~


No comments:

Post a Comment