Sunday, August 4, 2013

Best Coleslaw Ever

I made this coleslaw for an oxtail dinner i put some love in recently. It's very easy and pretty much the best I've ever tasted (biased?). Give it a try and let me know what you think. 




Ingredients:
1/2 Cabbage
1/2 Cup of Shredded Carrots
2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
2 Tbsp Raisins
2 Tbsp Blueberry Infused Craisins
Salt and pepper
Garnish-Fresh Parsley and Roasted Pecans and Craisins

Method:
Shred cabbage thinly and add carrots. Mix in all of the ingredients except the garnish. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, sprinkle with garnish and serve. I did not serve mine with the nuts because I forgot them and had already started dinner service. You can also mix with purple cabbage if you have want to make it more colorful. Enjoy :)

BNW~

No comments:

Post a Comment